Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Sorry peeps....

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    Sorry I haven't been around. Not here, not ICQ, not the house. I have been dealing with reality. Who knew it was THIS hard??!

    Anyhow, I am in S.F. right now... hopefully this will help. Although I have disappeared, doesn't mean I have forgotten you guys. I just need a little time, your patience, and your understanding. smile

    *hugs from sonic*

    ------------------
    ....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...

    ~((RESONANCE2000))~

    The Sonic Lounge

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Vibe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    take as long as you need baby...we love you..and will wait for you smile *kisses and hugs* to my Anniebaby smile


    love
    shawn

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Spike23's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2000
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    it's ok, Annika smile

    you know we're all here for you, no matter what

    take your time and come back to us soon! biggrin

    ------------------
    ?Spike?

    Spike's Webpage

    Spike's Realm--message board

    [email protected]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lieutenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sigh... "You were gone?" yada yada yada mu-haha etcetera... Staring at the screen for 5 hours makes me depressed.

    ------------------
    "Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most."

    "Remember my name. You'll be screaming it later"

    "Don't piss me off, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies"

    "I don't believe in miracles, I'm rely on them"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MissRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know exactly how you feel, too....Annie. I go HOME in 5 days! I can hardly wait. I don't call san diego home, either. I miss you!

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well, I am feeling a little better. Only now I am scared of going home. I even hate to call it home, because home should not make you feel even half as bad as I have been feeling. I don't want to feel that way anymore. I feel that I am home, here, where I am at this very moment... San Francisco. It just... fits.



    ------------------
    ....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...

    ~((RESONANCE2000))~

    The Sonic Lounge

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Spike23's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2000
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    remember, Annika.......if you ever need a friend, i'm always here, ok?

    ------------------
    ?Spike?

    Spike's Webpage

    Spike's Realm--message board

    [email protected]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •